I have the most amazing amazing friends. My shower was so much fun and everything was so beautiful and so me! Megan did a great job as hostess with some help from Krystal. The decorations were adorable-vintage baby girl, and they matched the invitations so well. Of course everything was hand made and so special. I loved the bunting flags and the clothes-pinned onesies {which I got to take home!}. And take a look at that adorable cupcake tower below! Oh and the food! Don't even get me started on the food-so delicious. I am still drooling over 2 inch thick chewy brownies :) Here I am at 29 weeks and on my way to my first baby shower!!
Party favors and game prizes. We played Baby Price is Right (so fun!) and name that baby tune. Each girl wrote down something naughty they had done as a little girl and I had to guess who had done what, and when I guessed the right person I opened their gift...I think I got everyone's right!
We spent a good part of the weekend tidying up and cleaning. I'm in total nesting mode, and my energy level is surprisingly very good. I definitely have to take advantage of a day where I'm in the mood to clean and have the energy to go along with it. Our house is so sparkling clean. I got a huge bin full of baby clothes from my friend Dalenna so we went through that today and did a few loads of baby laundry. Oh my goodness our little girl is SO lucky! Everything is super trendy and adorable and like new. Most of it is baby Gap. We have so much clothing, socks, and bibs now and I feel really good about having enough until she's over a year old. What a relief and a blessing!! Some of the items still had the tags on them too. I am feeling a little overwhelmed about how to organize her clothes so my Mom and Bunny are going to come over next weekend and help me arrange and put everything away. I am just so excited to have her here to dress in all these adorable outfits!! Thank you Dalenna!
Jay and I are cuddled up watching Sunday night football and waiting for the storm to start! I think I'll whip up some homemade hot chocolate....
No comments:
Post a Comment