skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tallahassee.
Mama + I had so much fun visiting Al last week! We were able to do so many fun things, but mainly just relax and visit with her. We stayed in a nice hotel suite that had a kitchen, so we were able to prepare some home cooked meals for her which she loved!! She stayed with us at the hotel so we could be together the whole time. We were able to watch her best friend Kassey play in the NCAA soccer tournament, and we also went to a football game vs. Clemson. We went shopping, out for yummy seafood, and to the movies...pretty much a perfect weekend! We walked a ton during the day and were constantly on the move, so bean slept pretty much all day, but when we settled down at night they were both able to feel her kick and move around in my belly :) Aly bought her the cutest little long sleeved onsie and matching socks from baby Gap. She will be the best dressed little girl! We didn't take many pictures but here are a couple.
It was a little hot for my liking, so I was actually excited to get home and see the snow. I love snow this time of year, and I can't wait for all of the flurries this weekend. I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week already!Tomorrow is my first shower! I am sooooo excited to get together and see all of my friends. I'm hoping we get some of the necessities off of our registry that we'll need on a daily basis. Most of this shower is a surprise so I don't have a clue what to expect, and I hope I remember my camera in the morning so I can capture it all! Other than that we don't have anything planned this weekend. We are supposed to get a lot of snow and I am excited to cozy up at home with Jay and watch the beautiful flurries with some creamy hot chocolate in hand! I'm going to miss ice skating and sledding and all of the winter activities we usually take part in this year....but next year will make up for it ;) Have a happy weekend everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment