Wednesday, November 17, 2010

28 weeks.

Here I am at 28 weeks. Well, it's certainly how I feel most days anyways!
This is actually a little over 28.5 weeks so it's closer to 29 but hey, I have a picture people!
I have gotten into a bad habit of not wearing eyeliner. This is originally because I would water it off my eyes when I was sick and throwing up so much at work that it wasn't even worth it to wear. Now it's just because I've gotten lazy and I like my sleep in the mornings! I tend to sleep best a few hours before I have to get up when bean finally settles down for mama. So now I just look tired in all these early morning shots, and I think I prefer just the belly and not the face images!

I'll post more on Tallahassee later tonight. For now this is all my energy and attention span will allow ;)

1 comment:

Christina said...

You do NOT look like a whale, you look amazing! I know how you feel though...but just wait, 10 weeks from now you will look back at this photo and think, "My bump looks so tiny!" Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy your pregnancy! It is the most exciting and surprise filled event ever.

Back to TOP