I am still reveling the fact that we are having a girl. There is a little tiny, precious baby girl in there! I am seriously so in awe of our creator.Some other good news to share: I was editing our contract agreement for my maternity leave fill-in to sign today {my dad typed it up but wanted me to fill in duties and arrange training dates, etc.} and as I was reading through it I noticed he had requested her to start the first of January. We had never spoke about the specific start date of my leave, and I always just assumed I'd work up until I either went into labor or until something stopped me from working {bedrest, etc.} In the back of my mind I thought I'd stop working a week before my estimated due date....but, I'll gladly take it! I certainly did not edit that part of the agreement ;) So after the holidays are over I'm officially on maternity leave!!!!!
I'm off in a few hours. Goodbye work, hello third trimester, Tallahassee, and mother/sister/baby bonding time!!!
1 comment:
You'll love the extra time off. And it might not be that extra.
I planned on being off for about three weeks before my due date. I ended up taking off an extra week before that and my little lady showed up 2.5 weeks early. Had I not taken the extra time off I would have only had a weekend before she showed up to finish up what I could before her arrival.
You look beautiful pregnant!
Post a Comment