Being at Bunny's is so much more fun though! We had a wonderful, relaxing weekend and were sad to come home-although it was so nice to sleep in our own big, comfy bed. It was fun to be with family and not really have an agenda or a to-do list. We went shopping, made cookies, made delicious food, tackled a few projects, planned our vacation, and did a lot of daydreaming about little bean...everyone is so excited for her arrival. Bunny was able to feel her kick and she was just tickled...and that was really special for me!
I can tell that today will be the last day wearing non-maternity pants. My pre-pregnancy jeans are feeling snug and I think it's about time to switch over to the maternity jeans....third trimester is ok with me :) I am surprised I made it this long actually! Jay took me shopping this weekend for some clothes because I was feeling a little uncomfortable. Up until this point I've been making due with what I have, but I'm getting to the point where I need some bigger items. Saturday I will officially be into my third trimester, holy crap!
I have a lot of exciting things going on this week. Tonight I am getting a free pre-natal massage after work and I am sooooooo ready for it! There is a college near our home that offers free massages once every few months so their students can get hands-on experience, and you better believe I signed up for the hour long pre-natal appointment slot! I was planning on getting a massage after wedding season was finished up anyways, so it was perfect timing and of course, budget friendly!! Woohoo! Then I am having dinner with a girlfriend who I haven't seen in awhile, I can't wait to catch up!
I work tomorrow and Wednesday and then I am off to Florida to visit my sister!!!!!! I have been waiting for this day for months! I have not seen her since August and she has not been able to see my baby bump or anything pregnancy related, so I can't wait to spend some time with her and share everything together. She's of course seen pictures and we've skyped, but it's not the same :( I hate having her away. Mama and I fly out very early Thursday morning and I am off work until Tuesday. It's been pretty warm there so I am hoping it cools off a bit while we are there...I am hot all the time lately and I have really been enjoying the nice fall weather here.
Besides a few shelves that Papa is making, the nursery is almost complete. We won't be getting them for awhile so we'll probably post some images of everything soon. Stay tuned for a sneak peek!!
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment