Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My holiday score.

How cute is this card? So on Friday tiny prints was having a sale on their Thanksgiving cards. They advertised free personalized cards from their Thanksgiving line {no limit} and free shipping. We don't usually send out Thanksgiving cards, but I thought I would take a look and see if I could find anything we could use. When I saw this design, I knew I had hit the jackpot. I love the modern, sleek look to it and the festive holiday colors. So I simply deleted the Thanksgiving message on the inside and inserted my own personal thank you message, and we plan on using these as thank-you's for all of bean's baby showers. When I went to check out I entered a quantity of 100, and I thought there is no way this is a real deal, 100 free personalized thank you cards AND envelopes? I submitted the order and thought there's no way this will be fulfilled. That is until I saw the package at my doorstep last night! I couldn't believe my eyes. We didn't pay a penny and they showed up in 3 days! They are even prettier in person. So there you have it- a steal of a deal on thank you cards that are trendy, modern, personalized, and free! score! Last night Jay and I were just talking about how you really can live comfortably inside a budget without a lot of sacrifice if you do a little bit of researching and use your resources around you. I know we've been really lucky this pregnancy, but we've also tried to be really smart because we know we have a budget to stay under. So far we have not compromised anything due to our planning and budgeting and looking for alternative resources {and a lot of love and support and giving people!}. I'm pretty proud of us! Life really doesn't have to make you go broke, even if you desire to live fancy...you just need to get a little creative ;)

No comments:

Back to TOP