I'm officially on break for the Thanksgiving holiday and have through Monday off. This weekend is packed full, but I know it is going to be so much fun. Tomorrow everyone is headed to my Mom's to celebrate together and it's my brother's birthday so I can't wait to see him and give him a big hug, I haven't seen him in so long. The day will of course be filled with delicious food, family, and football and I can't wait. Usually we spend Thanksgiving with Jay's family so this is a treat for me this year to see my loved ones too. Hopefully we'll make it out to see everyone else sometime over the long weekend. Friday Jenni and I are celebrating her 26th birthday! We have lunch plans and then are getting our nails done and seeing a movie. She's been busy preparing for my next shower, which she is hosting at my Mom's on Saturday. I am so excited to see friends that I haven't seen in awhile, and some that are traveling home for the holidays...I am so blessed! This baby is so loved, and I am so thankful for my friends that are taking time out of their busy schedules to spend with me and bean. So thankful. Everything is pretty much a secret so I don't have much to share, except that I know it will be fantastic. I will be sure to post pictures of everything!! Bunny + Papa will be up spending the weekend with us at my Mom's so there will be a constant buzz of activity-something I love about the holidays. I know this weekend will be filled to the brim with thanksgiving, and I am walking into it with an open heart.
xoxo
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment