Monday, October 4, 2010

Papaya.

I blinked my eyes and it was October 4th! Summer is gone and fall is officially here. The weather has been amazing and just another thing to be thankful for. Yesterday morning I woke up to the stillness and silence of our house. I had a billion things to do, but instead of rushing out of bed, I enjoyed the quiet time. I layed and waited for bean to wake up. I switched positions, poked my stomach and layed on my back for about 15 minutes. She usually starts kicking when I'm on my back because she wants me to roll over. After awhile Jay woke up and rolled over to say good morning to me and his baby. As soon as he stirred and started talking, I felt a big kick. It was the cutest thing ever, and I told him she wakes up as soon as she hears her daddy's voice. Each time it's still such a rush when she kicks and says hello. I love her!!

I had a wedding on Saturday and Jay headed to my Mom's to bring over her crib and set it up for her in our room at her house. He got to see some of the projects she's been working on for us, and things she has made to stay at Grandma's. I found a picture of some of the flannel she is using to make us receiving blankets and burp cloths...aqua, pink + yellow owls....it is so soft, comfy + adorable!! We've been going back + fourth about maternity pictures and have finally decided to do a small session with my assistant. I'm not really sure what we'll do with the pictures, but I don't want to look back and regret not having them. So now I'm on to my next task of deciding what we should wear + a location to shoot at. Hopefully we'll get a chance to find something this week. Tonight we are touring the maternity wing in the hospital where we'll be having bean, and we are both excited!

No comments:

Back to TOP