skip to main |
skip to sidebar
22 weeks.
Here I am at 22.5 weeks, and I feel HUGE! Touring the hospital last night got us so excited. I was a little apprehensive, but Jay took me to a cute little place for dinner and we talked through everything. I was feeling anxious-excited, because I feel like it is all going to happen before we know it and this little girl is going to be here! I'm in total denial of laboring/giving birth still and I have a feeling I'm about to pop out of that bubble soon. It made it all so real last night, and after talking me through some of my fears last night, Jay got me super excited! We are going to bring a baby into this world in less than 4 months! The hospital was amazing, and the staff was so great. Some of our favorite perks are; 24 hour visiting hours-so family won't be restricted, lactation consultant, large bathtub in every room, acupuncture/massage at any time, and 24 hour room service with a delicious looking menu ;) All of that is free for me/us as a patient. Everything was so clean and spacious and calming, which I really liked, and they made sure to mention several times that if we ever need anything just to ask, because no request is too large or too small. They are pretty hollistic which is really sweet. We are all registered and set to go now!
We came home from dinner to a package from Gina, a friend from Etsy! She is so amazing. We wanted to special order a baby blanket that would coordinate with her nursery and lay on the top of our rocker. We decided a yellow buttercream color would add a happy, fun vibe to that corner of the room. Gina worked with me to combine a few patterns/edges that I loved to create the perfect blanket for bean. I just love the ruffled edge. She was so patient and it turned out so great! It is so soft + beautiful, and she even made us a little yellow beanie hat to match. If you are ever in need of a high quality, affordable handmade blanket, please check out Gina's shop. Make sure to tell her I sent you. Gina, we love our blanket, it is perfect!

No comments:
Post a Comment