My hubby is so handsome! That is our best man (one of them) to his left and his girlfriend Sara and another friend. If I hadn't had a wedding that day I would have been there cheering them on! His next race is Halloween weekend and I'll be there for sure, wishing I could run too. I'm so glad he is so active and enjoys fun and healthy activities in his free time, we love to do this kind of stuff together!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Go Commando.
On September 18th Jay ran a 5k race full of obstacle courses called Go Commando. They started at Mahtomedi Highschool and took a bus to an area that is used for winter recreation (aka the middle of nowhere). Team Ortho transformed it into a crazy and fun obstacle course. Once they arrived they chose which heat they would race in during their wave and then they were off; climbing hay bales, logs and sliding down through fast tubes of water that took runners into a pit of mud! I know there was also fit pit jumping and other crazy activities that made me nervous, but it sounded like so much fun and I was bummed that I missed this one. A 5k would have been much easier for me to run than our last 7k! Look how muddy they are!
My hubby is so handsome! That is our best man (one of them) to his left and his girlfriend Sara and another friend. If I hadn't had a wedding that day I would have been there cheering them on! His next race is Halloween weekend and I'll be there for sure, wishing I could run too. I'm so glad he is so active and enjoys fun and healthy activities in his free time, we love to do this kind of stuff together!
My hubby is so handsome! That is our best man (one of them) to his left and his girlfriend Sara and another friend. If I hadn't had a wedding that day I would have been there cheering them on! His next race is Halloween weekend and I'll be there for sure, wishing I could run too. I'm so glad he is so active and enjoys fun and healthy activities in his free time, we love to do this kind of stuff together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment