Sunday, July 25, 2010

Questions

Here are some pretty common questions we've been getting:

When are you due? My estimated due date is February 5th.

Will you find out the sex? definitely. We can't freakin' wait. A few more weeks!!!

Do you have names picked out? Haha. No. I laugh because we don't agree on many. We actually talked about names a lot more before we knew we were expecting, and it hasn't come up too much since then. I think we'll wait until we find out the sex and then decide, making it much easier to agree on one gender specific name!

How have you been feeling? Overall, I feel great. I have had a few times where I've gotten sick but it was my own fault. It's hard for me to continually eat when I'm not hungry. I have never once woken up to 'morning sickness' or been sick for no reason. Praise God! I went through 2 weeks where I was really very tired but it didn't last long and was manageable. Here and there if I push it too hard I'm pretty tired but nothing we can't handle!

Is your husband excited? This one makes me giggle. It's like the go-to second question after asking how I'm feeling, and I know people just want to know what he thinks-but it sometimes sounds funny, of course he's excited! I think I hear "I can't wait to have a baby with you" every single day.

Any crazy cravings? Today was the first day I really craved something, besides that nothing. I have major food aversions and have a lot of trouble finding things I want to eat (this is very difficult when you need to stay full all day every day). Mostly it's been fruit. I have only gained one pound so far, and I'm quite certain it's all in my chest!

How big is the baby? Right now it's about the size of a plum :)

If anyone is wondering something specific, please don't hesitate to ask! Last night we picked out the color for the nursery walls and went to Home Depot to make our purchase. I don't know when we'll be able to paint it, but I'm so excited that the paint is decided and bought and sitting in the room. Squeeeee!

1 comment:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Maaaybe this is too personal and feel free to not answer if you don't want. But were you two actively trying to get pregnant, just kind of a "if it happens it happens" kind of thing or was this a total surprise?

Back to TOP