Sunday, July 25, 2010

My pregnancy

Here are the first pictures I've shared from my pregnancy. I started once we knew we were expecting but I'm missing a few, and I forgot to stand the same way each time. Oops! I am just starting to see a tiny little bump on my way to 13 weeks. Most of these pictures I took with a self timer because I usually take them in the morning before work and I don't want to wake Jay up, so they sort of suck. I need to do better. I think from now on we'll take them in the nursery where the lighting is better. We finally got our extra bed taken down and stored over at my Dad's house so now we can really work on the nursery! So excited. More on that later.

6 weeks

7 weeks

8 weeks

10 weeks
11 weeks (I took this after lunch so my belly was puffed out, you'll see my next week picture is smaller than this!)

11 weeks close up

12 weeks (and a sneak peek at our crib!)

2 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Eek a little bump! So excited for you lady, what a wonderful time in your life!

ajs {of MN} said...

congrats! a weekly photo in the nursery is a great idea! what a blessing for you and your family!

Back to TOP