Wednesday, October 7, 2009

hello there.

TODAY is the day that I get my mac!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding. I'm only blogging that in hopes that my hubby will read this & then let me purchase today in fear of not wanting to squash my excitement =) ok, so. Today is the day we look at the apple store & gain insight on all the amazingness that apple has to offer. {patience is a virtue???!!}

Here are a few favorite pictures from our fall shoot. 12-3
18-2 2
13-222
15
16-3
We rode tandem bicycles, tackled each other in football, did some goofy dances & smashed ice cream in each others faces. We had fun!! We'll share more later. Off to a date with my handsome hubby!!!!!

1 comment:

Amber D said...

To bad I know you will want a Macbook Pro. I have a regular Macbook that I'm trying to sell since I just purchased a pro myself....lol.
Amber

Back to TOP