We had a fun weekend full of friends, family and sports! what a perfect combination. Another one of my friends, Krystal had her baby early this weekend right before her birthday. What a great birthday present!! She wasn't due until later this month so I think she was relieved to have him early. I am so happy for them. She named him Ryder =) We hung out with friends on Friday and Saturday and had a great time. I forgot to bring my camera to work today so I will post pictures later. Actually, my hubby took it out of my purse to take to the Twins game yesterday & never put it back so I will blame it on him ;)
I had a very long (but fun) weekend of photography because I am packing sessions in to get Christmas card sessions done for my families. I was super tired on Saturday night and I came home and checked the mail and I received a nice surprise-a letter with a giftcard in it from a friend I did a session for. It was really sweet and made me smile. It's always nice to feel appreciated isn't it!!! It made me not as tired & got me motivated to get in and edit away!!! Jay went to the Twins game Sunday and I had a few sessions and then edited all. day. long. It was really nice to get things done without any distractions!!!
My best news from the weekend: I'm getting a new laptop for work. Yes, this beauty will be mine soon. I am so pumped! This will make editing/portable editing 1,000 million billion times better. It comes with programs that will enhance my photography business and make everything so much easier. It's faster, smarter, more durable, is friendly to the artistic person & it's just plain prettier =) Jay is going to take me to the apple store one night this week to get her. Must. have. it. !!

1 comment:
you'll love it.. i've had mine for a little over a year and editing is so nice on it! :)
Post a Comment