Monday, October 5, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

October 5th, 2009 from the Simple Woman's Daybook.
Outside my window...
nicollet mall.
I am thinking...
i can't believe it's october!
I am thankful for...
a fun family...always something going on.
From the kitchen...
lots of yummy appetizers & drinks for game night!!
I am wearing...
ap jersey, it's game day!!
I am creating...
some new ideas for my business. exciting =)
I am going...
to mom's after work-let the festivities begin.
I am reading...
voyager by Diana Gabaldon
I am hoping...
i can get through the day fast.
I am learning...
i'm not in a learning mood today.
I am hearing...
office banter about the vikings/packers
Around the house...
probably nemo sleeping!
One of my favorite things...
getting crisp, clear photos during a session that i know my client will love.
A few plans for the rest of the week...
vikings party, al's soccer games, weddings this weekend, relaxing because busy season is almost over!

No comments:

Back to TOP