August 11, 2009 from the Simple Woman's Daybook again. (she does it every Monday, but I just do it when I feel like it =)
Outside my window...
a hot & hazy day.
I am thinking...
a hot & hazy day.
I am thinking...
what is Jay doing right now?
I am thankful for...
toe nail polish.
From the kitchen...
From the kitchen...
kitchen's closed today =)
I am wearing...
a purple t-shirt, jeans & flip flops.
I am creating...
I am wearing...
a purple t-shirt, jeans & flip flops.
I am creating...
a new playlist.
I am going...
to go home & enjoy my free night =)
I am reading...
Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldan
I am hoping...
the day goes by fast so I can be on my way.
I am hearing...
david gray sing to me.
Around the house...
it's kind of messy today!
One of my favorite things...
real laughter (the kind that hurts your stomach)
A few plans for the rest of the week...
I am going...
to go home & enjoy my free night =)
I am reading...
Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldan
I am hoping...
the day goes by fast so I can be on my way.
I am hearing...
david gray sing to me.
Around the house...
it's kind of messy today!
One of my favorite things...
real laughter (the kind that hurts your stomach)
A few plans for the rest of the week...
enjoy every busy day!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...simple but beautiful.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...simple but beautiful.

"There was just enough heat to enhance the value of the breeze, and just enough wind to keep the whole sea in motion, to make the waves come bounding to the shore, foaming and sparkling, as if wild with glee."~Anne Bronte
No comments:
Post a Comment