My sister & I are both pretty big readers so we have been staying up late talking about the current books we are reading, swapping books, or shopping for new books on amazon. We've also been dreaming of our Europe trip next summer. It's so much fun to spend so much time with her but we are both getting really sleepy! It makes for some late nights & early mornings when the three of us are running around getting ready for work. Last night we watched the season finale of the Bachelorette...and our favorite bachelor, Ed won!
Good choice Jillian!! Kiptyn was a really nice guy but you could tell they didn't have enough in common. Ed and Jillian were really similar & really compatible with each other. AND he wasn't afraid to tell her his feelings!! I hope they continue to be happy together!

Tonight Mr. Man is off to the Twins game & Al has practice so I don't know what I will do tonight, I need to come up with a more organized way to store all my cds of photos...I'll probably make a trip to office depot today & see what they have for me!! Nothing like getting really organized! My sister offered to help me organize anything I need help with, little does she know what she will get in to ;) I'm going to make a list of things that I need help with and see what we can come up with. She's got great ideas & she is a hard worker so hopefully by the end of the week I'll be set to go in the organizational area!!


Tonight Mr. Man is off to the Twins game & Al has practice so I don't know what I will do tonight, I need to come up with a more organized way to store all my cds of photos...I'll probably make a trip to office depot today & see what they have for me!! Nothing like getting really organized! My sister offered to help me organize anything I need help with, little does she know what she will get in to ;) I'm going to make a list of things that I need help with and see what we can come up with. She's got great ideas & she is a hard worker so hopefully by the end of the week I'll be set to go in the organizational area!!
No comments:
Post a Comment