Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Relief!
Saturday is the 1st & I haven't used up all of my vacation this year so I decided to take a personal day tomorrow....and I'm super excited! I have been working hard to get bits & pieces of my to-do list finished at night after work but I really just need a day to get things done. It's hard when I only have a few hours a night! Not only that but I need to catch up on sleep & add a little fun in there somewhere too =) So I thought it would be a perfect day since my sister & I will be able to spend the day together, and we'll get things done much faster together. Tonight my Mom comes home for a day & then leaves for Atlanta tomorrow so we are having dinner with her & Jay and off to Nelson's ice cream in Stillwater!! I know I will enjoy the day off tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment