Tonight I made huge progress on my thousand-mile-long, ever pending list of things to do. I really wanted to figure out my external hard drive & archive all my photos...but I opened it up & took it out of it's box and it sat for hours staring at me like a foreign monster. It didn't install itself so I was lost =) I like the creative stuff, not the technology! Finally, with much determination I figured it out & I am incredibly happy to report that 98% of my pictures are all safely stored and burned on back-up cds (ok, I'm a little ocd). I just have a few more memory cards to empty tomorrow and I will be set. YES! You have no idea what a relief this is for me. Jay will be thrilled too because our computer will run much faster without all my photos on it. Next step: figuring out my darn dvd burner. Where is my husband when I need him?! I think I'll put him in charge of that project.A little change of plans for the weekend...tomorrow morning Bunny is having hip replacement surgery so I'll be pre-occupied with that. I'm heading down there Saturday morning after a maternity session & I may take a few days off next week depending on if Papa needs extra help (my mom & sister are going down too). So I'll be nervous & praying my heart out for her tonight & tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing them and having a low-key weekend, and I'm glad I got a bunch of new books!
I'm now going to go wait impatiently for my hubby to get home so we can catch up. His baseball team is in the playoffs so they have late games everynight this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment