Yesterday I completed my second day of shredding with Jillian. She did not disappoint. Jillian bases her workout on the 3-2-1 method: 3 mins strength, 2 mins cardio, 1 min abs. You repeat this pattern for 3 circuits with absolutely no breaks (not even for a sip of water!) I absolutely am a huge fan of circuit training. I love that each time is a different activity in each circuit & I never get bored. There are 3 levels of workouts to work up to, but I started on level one & I had to do some of the modified positions. The workout kicked my butt! I can't imagine what level 2 & 3 are like...I guess we'll see in a few weeks. I had to make a protein shake this morning for breakfast because my muscles are so sore & tired from last night. I'm looking forward to day 3 tonight...they are hard to work through but I know they will be sooo worth it!
Is it Wednesday? I don't even know. Man do I need the weekend to be here!! Friday night Jenni & I are getting together to formulate some ideas to redecorate her condo. There will probably be sketches, paint swatches, & lots of wine involved :) We are also planning our meals out for the next few weeks because we've started a weight loss blog to track our progress. We are finally getting serious about it & it feels good to have a plan! It's hard to try & lose weight with my husband because he can lose it so easy & it can get frusterating. I swear he smiles at me & loses a pound! It seems so easy for him. So Jenni & I teamed up to hold each other accountable! If anyone wants to join us, let me know! You must be serious about it though because we mean business :)
Tonight Mr. Man is taking me to Eric Hutchinson at the Varsity Theatre...I can't wait!! It's been a long week at work already so it will be a super fun night. It will be a great way to finish celebrating my birthday, thanks Jay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment