Thursday, May 14, 2009

Eric's show.

Aaaamazing! If you haven't seen him play live-go. He's so good. He's creative, funny & has a great voice. He writes his own songs & plays his own music. Jay & I were cracking up during the whole concert!! It was so much fun. He re-invents himself everytime-he usually picks a song or two from a popular artist & sings his own version, adding lyrics here & there that are hilarious, and occasionally, making (good-hearted) fun at them. I have had a really long week at work so far so I needed to let loose a little. The concert was perfect! He also makes up a song on the spot at his performances & this time the main character he was singing about was named Abbey :) It was so funny. He is so talented and witty. I can't wait to see him again! He's coming to the State Fair this summer & so is OAR (!!!!!!!!) so it looks like I have a really tough choice to make. Or, maybe I'll just go to both =) Thanks for a great concert Eric.Last night the wind was crazy! I am a little tired because I kept waking up thinking there was a hurricane outside our window. Tonight I'm excited to get a good workout in & then relax. I'm reading a really good book right now so I'm looking forward to some quality reading time before Jay gets home :) I'm really looking forward to the weekend because Amy will finally become Mrs. Thompson!!!!!!! Yea!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP