Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What a beautiful day

The sun is shining! I'm really looking forward to this evening because I'm spening it with my sister. My Mom, Al & I are getting dinner and then I'm running errands with Al to get last minute things ready for prom. I'm so excited to be helping her get ready because I didn't have a big sister to help me get ready when I went to prom! I'm the makeup artist, hair stylist & photographer all in one...haha so there is a lot of pressure on my shoulders to get things just right. It should be a lot of fun. After we send her off we are going out for DRINKS and dinner Saturday night with the fam. We are also picking up our Mother's Day present tonight...so excited to give it to my Mom. I am about to take my book, walk down to chipotle, and sit in the sun for an hour and enjoy lunch outside. Perfect :)

No comments:

Back to TOP