Monday, May 4, 2009
Time for bed
Here I am again, time for bed & just getting the chance to sit down and blog. Today went by really fast, work was busy & I had a nice lunch with my Dad outside on Nicollet Mall. It was nice to get some fresh air, and I even got a little sun burn! I took off a few hours early to enjoy the nice weather and get some things done around the house. We just got home from the gym a few minutes ago and it was nice to get in a workout. This coming weekend we have a lot of things planned so I know the week will fly by! Friday night we are headed out to eat with my friends for my birthday & then going out for a few hours. Saturday is prom! So I'll be really busy Saturday getting Al ready for the big dance. My Grandparents are coming up on Saturday to see her at the Grand March, and Sunday is my birthday & Mother's Day, so we are having a big celebration! I'm really looking forward to it. Ok time to crawl in bed with Mr. Man. Hope everyone had a wonderful day =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment