Friday, May 22, 2009

Success!

Date night was a success! we rented Taken from redbox & thought it was an enjoyable movie. Very fast paced & filled with drama so we both stayed awake even though we were tired. This morning it was hard to get up. Today was my first weigh-in with our weightloss team. I lost almost 7 pounds last week!!!!!! My team is awesome, thanks for the motivation & support guys! I'm so excited because I worked really hard & I am almost at my goal of 10 pounds before our vacation on June 10. My goal is to maintain that over the weekend. Ideally I'd like to lose another pound but with the holiday that is going to be tough. It's always hard to eat really healthy when you are out of town or staying with others. I am going to do my best though!
Only a few more hours & we are off to the cabin for a fantastic weekend on the water!!!! Have a blessed holiday everyone!

No comments:

Back to TOP