Friday, May 22, 2009

Random Fact Friday

RFF: Mr. Man is a highly skilled & stratigical competitor. There are only 3 things in the history of our relationship (&the world) that I can beat him at.

1. The radio game. When you scan the channels & land ona song & be the first to identify the artist/song.
2. The Gator/Gopher family football game. Keep in mind this is a team effort (can you tell I'm stretching for something here?!?!) that being said-the girls always win fair & square against the guys in football. Weird? yes. Go Gators!!!
3. Checkers.

I have never won another game against him. This includes board games, card games, video games, athletic games, and most bets we make. Checkers is always my game of choice :) It's the only game I can out smart, out think & out play him at. I like to say it's because you actually your your mind playing it :)

No comments:

Back to TOP