Thursday, May 21, 2009

Looking forward

to date night tonight!! This week has been very busy & we are looking forward to spending the night together. I'm not sure what the night holds but between the two of us it's bound to be something good...we are heading up to the cabin tomorrow for the first time in a year! Last summer we were just so darn busy with the wedding & honeymoon & everything else in between that sadly, we didn't make it up. So we are pretty excited to make the trek tomorrow. I'm planning on bringing a good book & some good dvd's...and relaxing the entire weekend. So we'll probably run to the grocery store tonight to get the goods for the car ride & the weekend (food+beer) hah.

We volunteered to make dinners so I ran to the farmer's market today & came back with 4 bags filled with fresh fruit & veggies :) I love the market on thursdays! everything is so colorful & vibrant & yummy looking. I'll be making a blackened chicken pizza with yellow tomato salsa & a bar-b-que chicken pizza. We like to grill our pizzas...so good :) And I can actually eat these on my plan yay! Jay already promised to go on walks & or runs with me around the lake to get some exercise. It should be a ton of fun!
beautiful colors.

No comments:

Back to TOP