This brings me to my dear friend Jenni. Years ago, we began as highschool friends venturing out into college, and just trying to figure out what we wanted out of life. A few years later, we both find ourselves with amazing lives & blessings all around us. I am married (ok so we knew this was coming!!) but we both qualified for homes on our own, both bought them, & have steady jobs. Jenni also recently bought a puppy. I'm so proud of her for accomplishing so much on her own & not being afraid to do it alone. I admire her independence. I can't wait until the day that she finds her perfect man!! (believe me I'm trying, anyone know any cute, single, & non-crazy men?? yes men...boys need not apply). We have grown so much in the past few years and our friendship has done the same. I love the steadiness & reliability of our friendship. I love it & I love her. Ok that's all =)
Oh & p.s. tonight someone asked if we were sisters AGAIN! ok, we used to sort of, kinda understand when we were both blondes...but I'm currently a brunette?!? We get this all the time. so weird. Anyways-here's a shout out to our crazy but awesome highschool friends! This is just a sample of some of our great friends.




I absolutely adore my life. **those not pictured (and there are many)-we love you too!!!! =)





No comments:
Post a Comment