Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Funday

Last night we had a nice time with Loren & Vonn at their house in Andover. They are doing a bunch of home projects at their place so it was fun to see the progress...it looks great! We drove out there and went out for some yummy Mexican, followed by a couple games of Joker. Jay & I were partners and we got our butts kicked! It was really great seeing them again and catching up. We wanted to plan a birthday get together with the four of us and it started out at the Chanhassen dinner theatre & ended up in Vegas. Quite the extremes :) I hope we can find a weekend to go and work it out because it would be a blast!!

This morning I met with a client & booked my first wedding of 2010. Craziness! This afternoon I'm off to a 4 generations photo shoot. Should be fun. What a perfect day to spend outside =) The agenda for the rest of the afternoon is looking pretty great. Mr. Man will be applying for jobs while I'm out (send prayers his way & cross your fingers!!) and then the Twins game is on. I'm planning on joining him after my session and doing some painting. He made a point to tell me he wanted to blog today, so stay tuned for some fabulous updates from him...hehe. I think tonight we might grab some dinner somewhere & then rent a movie. Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Back to TOP