Monday, March 30, 2009

Tangled roots

ahhh sorry about not catching everyone up since my last post! This week/weekend I've been lucky enough to get a lot of alone time with my husband and I've totally been enjoying it =) But here we are, back for updates! Here are a few pictures from our weekend at Bunny's. Tangled Roots are amazing, talented musicians and their sets are so energetic and fun. We went out for pizza and then headed to the concert and had a blast...my family is crazy and so much fun!





The concert was at the Oak Center General Store near Lake City. If any of you have a chance to get there-it will be an experience you'll never forget!! I don't even know if I can put into words what it is like. It has a bit of a "hippie" atmosphere :) Everything is organic in their store and the building itself is really old and unique. They only take "what you can afford" to pay for the concerts, but no more than $15. They sell old fashioned coca-cola and other beverages in glass bottles for a buck, as well as ice cream cones. It's a small town, old-fashioned feel....it was great!

No comments:

Back to TOP