Last night Jay and I spent the night going out to eat with my Mom....and when I say spent the night I mean we spent hours of the night talking with her! She had just returned from Phoenix, Arizona so it was great catching up with her over dinner. Before we knew it, it was 9:30 pm! We were too tired to work out afterwards so we just came home and went to bed.
The night before we got a free redbox coupon rental so we rented a movie and had a date night at home. We got some mexican food and enjoyed the night together. It's been nice that he's on spring break because he is always home when I get home (he has practice during the day now) and I love it! Today he is coming downtown and we are going to have lunch together at Manny's steakhouse....yum! I am so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment