Saturday, March 28, 2009

Congratulations...

to Jay for winning second place in the Biggest Loser contest! He lost only to the winner whom everyone is convinced cheated (supposedly last week she weighed in with weights in her pocket so this week it would appear she lost a lot of extra weight) Sad story but we dont care-he worked so hard and is in great shape!! He also won $165 for second place so we'll take it...what a nice chunk of change and just for getting healthy. Way to go babe!

We had a GREAT night last night, starting with our delicious mexican food and ending with coldstone! We were going to get a movie but he suggested going home and watching twilight together....and how could I resist? It was a perfect night !

Look at that stinker hiding from the camera! he thought he was so funny!! you can see him cracking up! Tonight we are headed to Rochester to see a concert with my Grandparents/family....and we are really looking forward to it. Alright I need to go get ready to leave, but I want to finish by saying I can't believe 3,000 people have visited our blog! I just noticed the count as I logged in and was amazed...that's a lot of people that are interested in our lives! Thank you for visiting...I hope we make it interesting :)

No comments:

Back to TOP