Salt Lake City skiing!Friday, February 20, 2009
So the last half of my afternoon wasn't so bad :) I was in charge of booking the guys ski trip in March so that was fun. My Dad is taking Jay and my brother and his best friend to Salt Lake City, Utah for their annual ski trip (I know it will be cold out there, but they are still lucky to get away!!) Usually they go to Steamboat Springs, Colorado, so this year he wanted to try something new. They are going to have so much fun. Justin didn't have much experience with skiing until he joined our family and now he loves it! When I was a little girl we would drive to Steamboat every winter as a family tradition, so it's a major sport in our family. Of course he has amazing athletic ability, so he picked it right up and is a natural! I think it's a great bonding experience for all of the guys too. I love that Jay fits right in!!
Salt Lake City skiing!
Salt Lake City skiing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment