Before I start complaining, I need to first say that I am very lucky because I really enjoy my job. It's (generally) stress-free, and a place where I can enjoy myself and my work at the same time. I have freedom, and the opportunities and leisures that most other's don't have at their jobs. I feel very blessed to have my job in such times of economic strife.
That being said...I'm having one of those days...the clock can NOT move fast enough! I am so anxious to get home and start the weekend. I have not felt like this for a really long time, because I enjoy my time at work. But today I have the itch! I have a lot to do, but the motivation is just not kicking in today. I'm so glad it's Friday!
It's also probably because we've got a full weekend of fun planned! Tonight we are having dinner together and then I am baking lots of goodies for tomorrow :) I'm not sure if Jay will stick around during my baking ( he usually does- to steal samples when I'm not looking or lick the bowl!) but he might slip off and hang out with his friends tonight. I'm just looking forward to spending a low-key night at home because this week has been a long one for me. It will be nice to relax with a glass of wine and bake. And speaking of baking (for those of you who enjoy baking/cooking)...check out this website. {Heavenly Hostess} They have the most ADORABLE aprons...I love all the cocktail aprons! I am going to look for a pattern to make one of these cute little things to wear in the kitchen. I love the black 'faith' polka dot one :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment