Sunday, February 8, 2009

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. We had a low-key couple of days and I don't think we are used to the relaxation! Friday night yoga was absolutely perfect and Jay and I met for dinner afterwards to catch up on each other's days. After running some errands together we enjoyed a night at home with Nemo! Saturday we trained in the morning and went to Church in the afternoon with my Mom and Sister. We really enjoy Church on Saturdays because it gives us all day Sunday to unwind. It makes the weekend seem longer too, because we are used to Church symbolizing the end of the weekend for us when we attended on Sundays. Today we had a fun session with a friend of mine who recently got some new camera equipment, so she used us as guinea pigs to test it out...and we didn't mind! It was a beautiful day and a good excuse to stay outdoors for an hour and enjoy the weather. After our session Jay got ready for his baseball meeting tonight and I had coffee with an old friend :) It was great to get together and see her again, and we talked for over 2 hours! It felt like 10 minutes. I guess that's what happens when your with a great friend....time flies! It was definetly needed. I headed to the gym afterwords for a good long run...so refreshing. Now I am going to clean the house and wait for my hubby to get home so we can have our movie night!

No comments:

Back to TOP