Jay just headed off to a hockey game with our Uncle Al so I have some alone time to catch up on our blog. Nothing too exciting this week, but it's gone by super fast and we are really looking forward to the weekend. Tomorrow I'm going to Twilight Yoga...a heated class lite by candle lite with soothing music to "find your flow and soothe the soul." I'm so excited! What a great way to start the weekend. Then it will be filled with friends, old and new, and fun. Sunday we are having a friend of mine take some photos of us (she wants some practice) so that might be kind of fun! Jay is taking me shopping for some new Nike (yes!!!) apparel...I need some new workout clothes! I hope everyone has something special and fun planned for the weekend :) Ok, I'm off to train!
p.s. we are making final arrangements for our Anniversary trip and we are sooooo excited! more to come after we book :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment