Monday, February 9, 2009

Tonight Jay and I are headed out to dinner with some friends of ours...and we are excited to go out to eat! It will be a nice break from cooking a meal every night. We stayed up too late last night so now we are both really sleepy. Hopefully we'll be able to drag ourselves to the gym later tonight to train..we'll see! Our 30 day program is almost up, so today I ordered another Jillian Michaels training book off amazon (love the online shopping!!) It's a similar program called the 30 Day Shred, and we are excited to have another training program to follow along with running. We love Jillian Michaels!

This weekend Jay has a surprise planned for Valentines day (and our dating Anniversary) and I am really curious to know what it is...I've been trying to get it out of him ever since he told me (bad move on his part). He says if I'm good he'll tell me on Friday, haha...I'll keep you posted! Have a wonderful Monday...nice weather we are having isn't it!? ;)

No comments:

Back to TOP