Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Go Gators!!

Ok so, my Vikings let me down...I had such high hopes! but the Gators are still going strong and we are looking forward to cheering them on come Thursday night. My family is originally from Florida so we are die-hard fans... orange and blue is in our blood! My Grandpa attended the University of Florida and that's where it all began. We've even converted Jay as a fan! Every year my Grandpa flys down to Florida for their biggest match-up in the Swamp. I've never been, but he calls me every year from the game and it sounds like quite an experience. Anyways, we're headed to my Mom's house on Thursday night and I'm sure it will very intense...my family is obsessively into football. I can't wait! Tebow's going to take us all the way! Here are a couple pictures of their quarterback (Tim Tebow) Every game he always has Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things Through Christ who strengthens me" written on his face. As my Grandma says it, "He's such a nice young man!" Pull us through Tebow!













No comments:

Back to TOP