Friday, January 9, 2009

National Champs!

I knew they could do it! I'm happy to report (for those of you who don't follow college football, watch the news, watch t.v., go on the internet, read the paper, or do anything at all) that the Gators took home the National title! They played an amazing game, both ups and downs... but pulled through at the end to beat the Oklahoma Sooners. I'm sure our neighbors wondered what all the noise was last night....celebration! We had a great time watching the game. My Grandpa's brother went to University of Florida and was the kicker for the Gators, and his other brother attended Florida State so you can imagine the rivarly in our family....and the calls made rubbing it in today!

It's finally Friday!! Tonight we are hanging out with our gang..it's been far too long since we have all gotten together. Things have been so busy for us!! So we are looking forward to hanging out, relaxing, and catching up with everyone. Not sure what we are going to do yet but it's bound to be wild and crazy! Have a blessed weekend everyone <3

No comments:

Back to TOP