Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009...Our time to shine :)

Happy New Year!!! I can't believe how fast this year came and went. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was walking down the aisle! I guess that's what happens when you are enjoying life...time flies. I am so excited for a new year and a new beginning. This year I am most looking forward to our annual family trip to the North Shore. Last year was the first (and only!) time we missed it, because we were on our way to our Honeymoon...which was way worth it, but never again will we miss it! It's usually one of the major highlights of our year. We are also very excited to celebrate out first Anniversary!! Once again, we had an amazing Christmas at Bunny and Papa's full of love, laughter, games, good food and great company. Our family flew up from Jacksonville and we had the best time visiting with them, and the rest of the family. We drove back down before New Years Eve so we could spend the day with my cousin Louise before she flew home. It was the best way to spend our evening. We played games, had yummy champaigne, ordered pizza and went to see the movie Australia (awesome movie!!) It was really nice to have a relaxed and low-key night after the whirlwind of all the holidays. I really enjoy and treasure my time spent with Louise, and Justin as well. She is one incredible girl. We had fun shooting a winter session...she is destined to be famous one day :) After I upload/edit the pictures I will post a few. Jay left this morning for his yearly ski trip with his college guys, and I have work off tomorrow...so I am excited to have some time to myself to get some things done around the house. I'm also excited to relax and do some reading!! He won't be home until late Sunday night, so I'll have to uphold our weekly tradition of watching the Vikings on Sundays alone.....GO VIKES! For now I am off to start some laundry and unpack after a fantastic New Years...I hope everyone's year was a blessed as ours was, and the new year brings you more happiness than the last.

No comments:

Back to TOP