It's a winter wonderland here today!!!! Snow has been coming down consistently since about 1 pm today, and it's just beautiful outside. We went out for dinner and then came home for a lazy night at home and it was just perfect. I got to leave work at 1 pm....one of the many perks of snowy winters, everyone takes off early to beat the traffic and enjoy the weather. If only I fit into my snow pants this time of year ;) We started a movie tonight and Jay fell asleep....and I was really tired until I started thinking about my day tomorrow and then I got a ton of energy because I'm so excited so I decided to get up and do some shopping/blogging.
We did some last minute decorating and organizing in bean's nursery and I think it's pretty much done, minus a book holder Papa is making us for Christmas...so tomorrow I'm going to try and take some pictures of it and share them on here, so get excited!! I'm sitting in her room blogging right now as the snow is falling down. It really is starting to look and feel like Christmas around here! Only a few more days until my sister is home and life is perfect again :)
Tomorrow Jay might be headed to the ski slopes with Keith which means I have the day to myself. I think I decided tonight that I need to start scrapbooking again-at least for bean. I used to scrapbook all the time but haven't in years-but I'm getting excited to start that again. My Mom gave me the cutest baby girl scrap pack so I think I'll start with that and scrap her nursery. I have a coupon for 50 free prints, so after I take nursery pictures tomorrow I'm going to order some of those and some of our maternity session to start with. I think a trip to Archiver's is in store! After such a stressful week, I think this will be just what I need...some time to get creative.I spent the afternoon at our local library picking up some books I had on hold (pregnancy/labor/deliver awesomeness) so I'm also hoping to get some quality reading time in too. Maybe I'll make a trip to caribou tomorrow after I run my errands!
I went a little crazy tonight online shopping at the Disney store. I have this new obsession over these new vintage plush Disney characters called Pook-a-Looz. They are 12 inch plushies that are so adorable. I grew up absolutely loving all things Disney, so I hope this is something fun that we can start collecting for bean. We already have most of our favorite Disney movies on dvd {well, the ones that are not in the vault!} I started collecting those around the time we got married, knowing that one day we'd have kids to share them with. Anyways, they are running a holiday special on their site until Sunday-buy one get one free! And at only $12.50 a piece, how could I resist? I purchased her 3 at and got 3 free plus a code for free shipping. They came out to about $6.25 a piece. I figure I can save them until Christmas next year and give them to her when she's almost a year old. I hope she likes them. They look so snuggly and fun. We ordered Minnie, Mickey, Pooh, Eeyore, Dumbo and Alice. Here is a picture of a few of them.
After a long week I'm looking forward to a fun weekend and just getting to do what I want without the stress! And now it's time for this mama to get some shut eye so I can prepare for tomorrow! goodnight friends xxoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment