Friday, September 17, 2010

Content.

Love love love love. My heart is bursting with love for this little bean in my tummy. I love this little ball of energy so much. I never knew I could feel love this way. It's a strange experience, and I'm sure it will only get more intense once she is born. She's pretty quiet in the morning and throughout the day {although I can feel her all day long} she gets pretty wiggly at night. I think it's because of our nightly long walks, and because she likes to hear her daddy's voice ;)

My Mom + I e-mail back and fourth all day long. Lately our chats usually end up about the baby. Today she told me she had went to purchase a crib mattress pad and two pink sheets because she's setting up an old crib in my room at her house. She's so excited. It made me appreciate that we have both our families close to us. I have no idea what I would do without the help of family, because I'm already overwhelmed. But more than that, I'm just so excited to be able to share the day to day milestones of our little girl with them. I'm so happy her Grandparents will be an active + present role in her life. Not to mention, my Mom already made us promise to bring her over once a week so she could have alone time with her....so we get a built in weekly date night!!!!!! We were both so excited. It left me feeling so content with our little life.

Tonight I'm shooting a newborn session and then it's date night. Tomorrow I have another wedding and I hope the weather cooperates. It's a good thing I make a nice chunk of change + enjoying shooting weddings, because working on the weekends sucks. I'm so excited for this wedding season to be over, only 5 more on the books this year! Next year I'm definetly not booking as many because I like my weekends free. We do have some plans for some festive activities this weekend, so I hope that pans out. Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Back to TOP