Ok friends, we are in need of some help. We are looking at our childcare options and would love some referrals. After working at a daycare center in both the infant + young toddler rooms for over a year, I know we don't want to send our baby to a center. Even new, high end centers make me nervous, having first hand experience at one. {I worked at a Primrose}. We are open to a smaller, in home daycare if we have some good references to check out...but really we'd love to find a mommy friend who already stays home with her baby, or even someone who wants some extra money or doesn't have/want to work full time. A good friend of mine is closing her in-home daycare just a few miles from our house and I am super bummed because I totally trust her and would have loved to send our little girl there. So now we are exploring options, and everyone says it's never too early to start.
I'll have about 5 months of maternity leave and then Jay will take over for 1.5 months on his own, so she'll be about 6-6.5 months when needing childcare {depending on when she's born}. It will be sometime in the end of August. Do you know of anyone you could recommend or an in home daycare that you love? Help a pregnant lady out.
{This post is not meant to offend anyone who sends their children to a center, it's just our personal opinion/feeling about it and everyone is different!}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment