I'm so depressed. My sister left for college last week in Florida and I miss her! I usually get to see her a few times a week, so going 'cold turkey' has been hard. I know my Mom really misses her too. I get really sad when I think about her missing moments of my pregnancy and the little milestones we'll be reaching until February. I don't even know if she will get to be there when the baby is born, and I can't even think about it :( But she is having fun and she likes it there and I am happy for her and know she will do so well. I'm just feeling a little selfish and want her home with us...maybe those extra pregnancy hormones are kicking in ;) ::sniffle::
On a lighter note, I am loving this cool weather that we've been getting. It is such a nice change from the 80-90 degree summer days. Today is beautiful. I am so anxious for fall, my favorite season. My Mom and I have planned some fun things to do and keep us busy this fall. We are going to the apple orchard and pumpkin patch and plan on making some fresh apple crisp, and probably some apple cider. I can't wait until next year when we can carve pumpkins and dress up our baby for their first halloween :)
I've been trying really hard to stay active during this pregnancy. The sickness has made it really difficult because by the end of the day I'm so exhausted. I used to make it to the gym during the week, but now I'm only making it to yoga on Sundays and the occasional bike ride/walk with Jay. I hope this passes so that I can get back to the gym, because I want to continue working out as far as I can and as much as I can. I know that will help with labor/delivery and also my post partum health so it is super important, and also great for little bean. But my doctor also told me that sickness means the baby is healthy so I'm totally ok with it- even though I complain about it. Plus I'm just used to it now. Tonight we are going for a long bike ride and I can't wait! I've also been avoiding junk food which has been super easy since I don't have many cravings. When they come they pass quickly and I'm able to eat pretty healthy. The other night at the grocery store I was able to pass up oreos, cheetos, and chipwich ice cream sandwhiches...mmm go me! It was hard but I know it's best for me and baby. I haven't even had ice cream yet! Which I'm sure will change once I'm feeling better ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep it up on the food front. It is absolutely so worth it! There are so many benefits: keeping your blood sugar stable, giving baby a variety of food tastes in utero, less weight gain. I did well until the end and then I ate as much desert as I wanted . . . which was hard to break after Isaac was born!
I hope you have an amazing weekend! I know you super miss your sister. :(
Post a Comment