Sunday, August 22, 2010

Avocado

16 weeks. I feel like these pictures are such a joke! I wonder when I will "pop" and be obviously pregnant. I don't really have that baby belly yet...I just look like I ate too much for dinner. Rather than gaining weight, I just feel like I am expanding and making room for baby. At my 16 week appointment I had gained another pound, so 2 altogether. Last week was super slow because I am being really impatient about finding out the sex of the baby. This week is going to go even slower since we have such a fun weekend planned at Bunny's.
Yesterday I was able to stop over at a friend's and she borrowed me a bunch of baby items. We were so excited!! She gave me a baby bjorn, ergo baby carrier, a graco stroller frame, a few born free glass bottles, a johnny jump up, a shopping cart cover, some baby utensils/sippy cups, and a bunch of maternity clothes! All like new. It was awesome and she is so sweet.

I am tired so this post is lame and boring.

1 comment:

Amber D said...

Its not lame I like your rambelings. You remind me of me if I could express myself well...and I was pregnant.

Back to TOP