This year I was really excited about turning 25.
Last year I felt old, but not this birthday.
This year has been one of the best of my life,
and I know 25 won't let me down.
I love the place I am at in my life.
You know that feeling that you get-
When you wake up really early the morning of vacation?
You can't sleep because you're so excited?
I feel that feeling almost every day.
This year's birthday was so much fun.
Surprise notes around the house + flower deliveries at work.
Even more flowers at home. I am spoiled silly.
Candle-lit nights and sweet surprises from my hubby.
Joyful family celebrations and my favorite favorite cake.
Packages in the mail from my nestie bestie Nicole,
gatherings and bbq'ing with friends, and good weather.
I am so blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you are off to an amazing start in your 25th year!
Post a Comment