Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thoughts on Thursdays

Today is day 7 away from my hubby, so I thought I would list a few things that I noticed I miss about him when he's away.

-I miss coming home to the smell of dinner cooking
and hearing his happy voice, waiting to greet me.
-I miss him telling me it's bedtime. I've been getting lost in a book or on my mac and I don't realize I'm tired until I finally
realize it's past 11:30. That doesn't fly when he's home =)
-I miss finding my pillow in his spot when I climb into bed at night {I get up before him in the mornings, and every morning he takes my pillow and sleeps with it until he has to get up. He swears mine is more comfortable...we have the same pillows people. It's super cute}
-I miss having the mail hand-delivered to me!
-I miss stealing his socks. It's no fun to steal when he's not home to notice ;)
-I miss having him around all the time...

I thank my God every time I remember you Philippians 1:3

1 comment:

Back to TOP