Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Monday.

And this is the promise which He Himself made to us: eternal life. 1 John 2:25

He is risen!! What a monumentous celebration of our Father. We had a wonderful long Easter weekend with family, complete with TWO filled easter baskets for hubby+I. The easter bunny loved up on us this year ;) Saturday was beautiful and we headed outside for some wiffle ball baseball+a ladder golf tournament. We dyed eggs and mama+I hooked {explanation later} and spent time as a family.

Jay+I had Friday off, so we slept in and then got in a workout before heading to Bunny's. We made a pit stop on the way to check out a craiglist item we'd been drooling over. It's always so exciting on the way to find your craigslist item, you never know if the item will be what you pictured when you see it in person....we always wonder will it be trash? or treasure? This time it was definetly treasure!! We scoured an awesome piece that we will be sharing later.

We spent the afternoon catching up on what we had missed over the week and visiting with Bunny + Papa. Later we saw The Last Song+ as expected the book was much better. Aren't they always? It was still entertaining though. {I may be biased because Miley Cyrus is one celebrity I'd like to punch in the face. Her acting is horrible, although I like her voice!}

On Sunday we went to an amazing Easter service and then headed to Jay's dad's for Easter lunch. It was another beautiful day so we sat outside in the sun while the boys played polish horseshoes. Sunday evening was movie night!! It was a fun weekend and this week has a lot in store for us....many projects to do!! I need to post images so I'll make sure to do that later. Happy Monday! xxoo

1 comment:

leah @maritalbless said...

I'm so glad you had a great Easter! I had to laugh at the Miley hate lol! Look forward to pictures!

Back to TOP