I almost forgot to share with you one of my favorite parts of the weekend-friday night! Jenni and I headed over to Robyn's with the intentions of whipping up some delicious appetizers together. But I jumped on Robyn's massage table for an hour long {amazing-thanks Robyn!!} massage, and Jenni was the cook in the kitchen. The table was set up in the area that connected the kitchen to the rest of the house so we were in close proximity and still able to chat during my relaxation. Poor Jenni ended up preparing everything though because we were so hungry and wanted to eat right away. We had margarita pizza, buffalo chicken dip, taco dip, and fruit pizza...YUM! We put in Harry Potter and enjoyed our food+wine. {Bonus score because we watched the Goblet of Fire so we got to see some Rob too!} It was the perfect evening and I really enjoy hanging out with those two!
Tomorrow were having an office outing to the new Target Field to watch the 12:10 Twins game and then I'm off to Seattle. I know, life is rough ;) So until next week.......goodbye Minneapolis, Hello Seattle! xxoo
3 comments:
hope you enjoyed the game!! I'm looking forward to taking one in at the new field this summer :)
enjoy Seattle! is it your first trip there? I do love that city.
Yes it will be my first trip there! I've been to that general area before (Portland) and absolutely loved it so I'm sure I will love Seattle too!! Let me know if you have any recommendations!!
You and Jenni are going to have so much fun! I had a blast with you as usual on Friday. Love hanging out with you Abbey!
By the way, it was a VERY bad thing to have all that left-over food in my fridge. Needless to say, it's all gone. :)
xoxo-Robyn
Post a Comment