Book club is officially started!! woohoo! Our first book is Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen. It's a really good read and I'm liking it a lot so far. I have to admit I was biased when I put this on our 'to read' list because they are making it into a film later this year, and guess who is the main star? If you know me, you probably guessed right. Yep, Robert Pattinson will be gracing his face on screen for this one-and he'll play the perfect part. Oh and did I mention Reese Witherspoon is his castmate? Yep, it's sure to be a fantastic film.
Happy reading to all my book club ladies!! Can't wait for our first get together!
10 comments:
I had no idea he was going to be in that! I'm definitely going to have to go read that book now!
Have a wonderful weekend lady!
aw! a book club would be so fun! i have also heard that this book is wonderful! you'll have to post what you and the BC think about it!
I read that book in a weekend. Loved it!!
i can't wait to be done with the semester so i can start reading it :)
I haven't even gotten my book yet..Amazon has yet to deliver it!
I haven't even gotten my book yet..amazon has yet to deliver it!
I haven't even gotten my book yet..amazon has yet to deliver it!
This is a great book! I didn't know it was going to film, but it seems that alot of books are these days. Another fabulous read is "The Help." I read it right after Water for Elephants.
xo
Marcie
I just had a friend give me that book, its on my list to read! Let me know what you think as you continue reading it!
PS Thanks for taking the music off your site it makes it easier for me to read at work.
The music should still be there I haven't taken it off? I list to my playlist while I'm at work =)
Post a Comment