The highlight of our trip was Pike's market. It was so cool. It is like the farmers market but 10 times bigger, and a permanent structure throughout the year. They had everything from fresh seafood, fruits, veggies, and flowers to souveniers and gifts. I stopped at a lavendar stand to bring some fresh lavendar home for my Mom. Jenni bought some organic body products. We stayed at the Maxwell Hotel in downtown Seattle. The space needle was directly outside our window and was so pretty lit up at night (although the needle is deceiving small compared to pictures I've seen) It was still cool. If you visit Seattle make sure to stop at Beecher's cheese. Beecher's is a cute little shop where they make handmade cheese. It is so delicious. We stopped a few times there to buy cheese and then ran over to the market to get some fresh bread and grapes for a picnic lunch/snack. Shopping in Belltown is also fun and they have trendy unique little stores where you can find one of a kind items. The Endless Knot was my favorite, and I brought home a few cute summer essentials. Here are a few pictures to share.





3 comments:
I LOVE Beecher's Cheese. Flagship...awwww...my all time favorite cheese! (and I work at a cheese factory, so I know good cheese ;) )Make homemade mac & cheese with it, you won't be sorry. :)
Oddly enough I'm doing Seattle for my Where I Live Wednesdays tomorrow!
So glad you ladies had fun! Minus Jenni's 'airport incident'. LOL
Post a Comment